STARTING A NEW FFA CHAPTER
The heart of the National FFA Organization is at the local chapter level. An FFA chapter may be chartered in any public school with an agricultural education program. Leadership is provided by student officers who are elected each year by the chapter’s members, and by the agriculture teacher who serves as the advisor for the chapter.
FFA is a dynamic youth organization that changes lives and prepares members for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
FFA develops members’ potential and helps them discover their talent through hands-on experiences, which give members the tools to achieve real-world success. Members are future chemists, veterinarians, government officials, entrepreneurs, bankers, international business leaders, teachers and premier professionals in many career fields.
- Be a part of the largest student organization in the world.
- Apply for more than $2 million in scholarships.
- Meet new friends from across the country.
- Learn skills that will help you in your future career.
- Compete on leadership and judging teams.
- Do your part in helping to provide food and fiber to the world.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR CHARTER:
4. Chapter Program of Activities (see button below)
--> For more information about FFA membership, roster, dues/fees, etc. - go to: Advisor Resources