Join us in Kennewick, WA on June 24-25, 2016 for the FREE Alumni Development Conference!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to receive hands-on training while networking and building relationships that will boost your impact! This is a free event that is open to any supporter of FFA or agriculture and agricultural education.
- Deliver professional, personal and alumni program development to our members closer to home so they can amplify their ability to engage our members, support our advisors and tell our story.
- Provide a regional opportunity for alumni members to network and share local visions of innovation with other alumni.
- A FREE two-day event providing specific training for both local and state-level members.
- Workshops are broken into beginner and advanced levels providing more authentic and useful information for all attendees.
- Workshops focus on growing alumni members and chapters.