It's time! Convention registration is open. After April 15, there will be a $50 change/late fee applied per registration/update.
This year we are using a new form and as with anything in it's first-run... there might be some bumps. Please be patient and kind. If you run into an issue, please send Abbie DeMeerleer an email directly... not through the listserv.
The new form requests the same information as before - however the fields are built a bit differently. PLEASE double-check your entries for accuracy!!! There is even a "preview" option for this review, before you submit. This is especially critical for the housing information if you are staying on campus. Margaret Olson will again be helping with room coordination and the information you submit is critical for this to happen as smoothly as possible.
There will NOT be an auto-generated invoice - you will receive one official invoice from the Association - it might be a day or two before you receive it.
Convention registration and housing
These prices are also listed on the registration form.
- No housing - registration only - $50
- Student Registration and 1 Night - $150
- Student Registration and 2 Nights - $175
- Student Registration and 3 Nights - $195
- Student Registration and 4 Nights - $215
- Adult Registration and 1 Night - $155
- Adult Registration and 2 Nights - $185
- Adult Registration and 3 Nights - $210
- Adult Registration and 4 Nights - $235
- Parking Pass - $25 - ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE PASSES EXCEPT BUSES
- Dance Pass $2 and T-Shirts $8(members); $10 all others - DANCE PASSES AND T-SHIRTS MUST BE ORDERED THROUGH REGISTRATION.
Thank you again...in advance...for your patience and understanding with this new form and the time to review and turn invoices.
Register here - Chapter Advisors only
Convention special guest registration will be released at a later date.
Click the button above to start your chapter registration, or visit this URL: https://form.jotform.com/60326079082151